aero Starts then disappears
Hello not one thread seems to have my problem..
My problem is on startup for a few seconds and the few seconds before the computer shuts down, aero works and all my windows show transparency etc...
Though after the first 3 to 4 seconds it goes back to
the old windows and disables aero..
I have tried all things in all threads though none work.
My laptop is a ACER travelmate 5740G i recently updated its ram to 8GB it has an internal solidstate 500GB hardrive and so it pulls all necessary scores etc..
I uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics driver windows 7 is also fully updated it cannot find
any more updates available...
Can anyone help with this problem?
Solutions to the Problem aero Starts then disappears
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: aero Starts then disappears:
How to Fix aero Starts then disappears with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] After dropping computer, it takes over an hour to get to desktop and startup,[Anwsered] adjust internet page size to fit screen,Troubleshoot:Adobe Flash Player and Internet Explorer problems Error,Adding MS Office 2003 to new PC with Windows 7 and MS Works [Solved],How to Fix - adding more than one set of data in an Excel sctterplot chart?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded