All of a sudden I cannot open my FB message folder or my Google alerts message folder.
All of a sudden I cannot open my FB message folder or my Google alerts message folder.....all other folders open ok.
I am using OE6.
Keys to the Problem All of a sudden I cannot open my FB message folder or my Google alerts message folder.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All of a sudden I cannot open my FB message folder or my Google alerts message folder.:
How to Fix All of a sudden I cannot open my FB message folder or my Google alerts message folder. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,[Solved] All in one(lexmark) printer cannot locate the proper application in computer to scan documents,[Anwsered] all of a sudden i am unable to open photo files sent to outlook-,How to Fix Error - all my exe file become lnk?,How to Fix - All Links to IE8 as my Default Browser have stopped working?,After installing AVG 2011 Windows 7 freezes randomly,After installing Silverlight in Internet Explorer 9, I'm getting flash player and rendering errors,After installing Office 2007 SP3 I get 'an unexpected error has occurred.',All day long Windows Internet Explorer stop working this is driving me crazy?,All desktop icons have changed to Internet Explorer