Actual Result Does Not Match Expected Result - Why Not?
I have a Workbook with the following:-
In a Worksheet called:-
This produces a correct result of:-
In the same Worksheet at cell:-
- I type in an amount of:-
Still in the same Worksheet at cell:-
- I type in:-
My expected result at cell:-
- because cells E13 and N13 contain the same amount:-
My actual result in cell:-
Why does my actual result differ from my
I think that in the calculation in cell E13 some rounding is taking place.
If this is the case how do I correct it so that my actual result matches my expected result (as it should do)?
E13 and N13 are both formatted as Number.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Solutions to the Problem Actual Result Does Not Match Expected Result - Why Not?
Change your formula to,
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Actual Result Does Not Match Expected Result - Why Not?:
How to Fix Actual Result Does Not Match Expected Result - Why Not? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - 80070490 error code when trying to update service pack 2?,Solution to Error: Access 2003 sendobject error on Windows 7 PC,Troubleshoot:access virtual drive C through host,Solution to Error: A940 reinstallation problems,Troubleshoot:Abode Flash Player keeps crashing when I go onto two of my games on facebook I want it fixed,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up