32 bit vs. 64 bit
Can I upgrade from a 32-bit XP home version to a 64-bit XP pro?
I would also like to know where I can find the PRO-XP install disk
Keys to the Problem 32 bit vs. 64 bit
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix 32 bit vs. 64 bit
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 32 bit vs. 64 bit:
How to Fix 32 bit vs. 64 bit with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: 2 Questions- Uninstalling IE and windows security center [Solved],Solution to Error: 1606 is the code internal error occured,Tech Support: 3 unwanted email addresses appear in contact list. how do I remove them from the list?,Troubleshooting:2 problems with Vista and mail on new laptop Error,[Anwsered] 2009 da aldığım casper markalı bilgisayarımda bir sene sonra windows 7 korsan ürün olduğunu bildiriyor fakatbugüne kadar programı kabul ederken şimdi korsan yazılım kullanıyorsunuz diyor,2007 Office Word unreadable,6x9 envelope BUG,64 bit IE 8 working fine on Windows 7, but 32-bit IE8 freezing on start up,6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 BlueScreen Error Code: BCCode: 50,3rd party program will not install.