Thursday, March 31, 2016

[Anwsered] Adobe flash player - latest version

Adobe flash player - latest version

I've been trying all day to download the latest flash version but have been unsucessful.
It says I may have to disable my virus protection before installing.
Adobe tells me that there is a newer version that what I was using.
I had version 13:1 installed
but uninstalled it before trying to download new version.
I don't know how to disable mse without uninstalling it.
Afraid of a virus/malware without protection.
Does anyone have comments that may help me or something I can use instead of adobe? Thanks.

Anwsers to the Problem Adobe flash player - latest version

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Please refer these useful Adobe Flash links.
Good luck.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Adobe flash player - latest version:

How to Fix Adobe flash player - latest version with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Fix - 64g ssd with a 500g regular drive?,Allow Unhide Rows in Protected Workbook [Solved],[Solved] Get in Excel 2007 data from Access 2007 out of self-built Queries,[Solution] How can I temporarily disable 'service manager' to install Adobe flashplayer?,[Anwsered] When I try to watch a flash video, I am told occasionally that I don't have Adobe Flash.,Solution to Error: Black screen during boot sequence,[Solved] Can't restore Windows 7 64-bit from external hard drive,How to Fix - IE 11 Enhance Protect Mode reset issue with add-on's?,Solution to Error: Internet Explorer 9 update/install error - Error Code 80092004,Upgrading to IE 8 causes cookies to get deleted when starting IE [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: All programs try to start from windows component
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Adobe Reader Error Message: Adober Reader already installed,Tech Support: Administrative tools issue,Troubleshooting:After I didn't plug my battery in in time I lost one file which I was just working on and it's not in recycle bin and it doesn't come up when I try to search for it Error,How to Resolve - After I use an Excel 2007 data list sheet for a mail merge, I get an error message when I try to open the list and can never open the spread sheet again?,How to Fix Problem - After downloading the new Internet Explorer 11, Web page & Outlook sign in & preferrences are not saved.?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment