Address Bar on Internet Explorer
I am unable to delete some visited sites from my address bar through the delete process.
When I delete them manually, thye return even when I restart.
This started when I access a site called Plaxo.
How can I delete visited sites that cling?
Anwsers to the Problem Address Bar on Internet Explorer
Thank you for posting. This is sometimes caused by viruses/malware.
I am going to provide you a link to a post in our Security and Privacy Forum.
Read and follow the advice of the Microsoft MVP’s. Make sure that you run all 3 scans.
Here is the link:
Let us know the results in your reply.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Address Bar on Internet Explorer
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Address Bar on Internet Explorer:
How to Fix Address Bar on Internet Explorer with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adobe Setup Error 1402 \"Could not open key\" when trying to install CS4 [Solved],Adobe Reader 9 and Windows 7 [Anwsered],Solution to Error: adobe flash player is not recognized by my computer.,How to Fix Error - Add-on button missing after upgrading to IE10.?,Troubleshooter of Error: Administrator profile will not load in Win 7 and all suggested repairs not working HELP!,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded