Sunday, March 27, 2016

8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode

8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode

Two computers running Win 8.1 and sleep mode was working without issue in both until I installed the latest update.  Now neither machine will go into sleep mode unless I activate it manually.  Have ran the troubleshooter and checked other places but neither
machine will go into sleep mode using the power options times (10 minutes for monitor and 30 minutes for computer).  Start menu is pared down to just bare essentials and task manager doesn't show anything unusual running.  From all of my previous troubles
and all of the threads about sleep mode in Windows 8 and 8.1 I'm guessing there is a sleep mode issue that MS programmers need to address and fix.

Solutions to the Problem 8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

I'm curious if a small update was rolled out or something...
one of my computers decided to actually go to sleep last night.
I'm inclined to think it may have been caused by a program running in the taskbar on both computers, but I had closed them all in a previous attempt with no luck.
I'll try closing everything out on both computers this evening and see if both of the computers
will go to sleep tonight.

System Update Readiness Command: To Fix 8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve 8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Reboot your Windows & see if error 8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode is still there.

Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode:

How to Fix 8.1 (1) Update Breaks My Sleep Mode with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: [Anwsered] 3 notepad.exe launch when windows 7 boot up.,How to Fix - 58 internet explorers running - Have been experiencing slowed performance and random audio?,49648.exe has stopped working - Problem event name - APP CRASH Tech Support,2010 Beta Word - I need HELP [Solved],Troubleshooting:1601 error when trying to install .NET3.5 SP1,2012 Jan 1st homepage not available,2010 Word & Excel Mail Merge - URGENT,123456,789 digit grouping crashes Excel 2007,2003 Excel form lists and calendars,4 BCCcodes. What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment