Aero has stopped working
original title: Aero Help
A while back my aero stopped working, and i havent been able to figure out what the problem is, i have gone through many, many forums, and havent had any success, i also tried the fix it thing you guys have, and this is what came up:
and when i go to personalize, this is what comes up:
i cant seem to find a way to get aero working again, i do have vista home premium, and here are my computers specs:
i hope you can help me out
Solutions to the Problem Aero has stopped working
it is clear with the message that it is a mirror driver which is causing the problem
mirror driver is normally installed by Remote desktop programs and few other types
example : screen readers such as JAWS, Window-Eyes and FreedomBox; the monitoring software LanSchool; and remote desktop software such as LogMeIn, UltraVNC, TightVNC and Radmin.
The display driver you have says something about RDPP chaine and mirage driver etc
check if you have it in programs and features and uninstall it, if not there , uninstall the display driver from device manager (check mark for delete files while uninstalling it), then download the original driver from dell website and install it( i would
prefer the first driver which was released and not the latest one)
Hope this helps,
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Aero has stopped working:
How to Fix Aero has stopped working with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used?,Fast Solution to Error: After downloading pictures off my camera my computer is slow and shows high CPU usage,[Solved] After installing 'ezcap digital ATSC TV stick' using key gen, get blue screen error \"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL\",Fast Solution to Problem: Adding two worksheets cells values causing #REF error,adding a total of cells in a colum that contain letters ? [Solved],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded