Am trying to do weekly back-up. Disc I used last week is not acceptable? states that it is not formatted? I don't know what that means or how to fix...
Why is the Wwindows back-up program telling me that the disc I used for same thing last week is not"formatted" and will not let me finish back-up for this week? It has happened before but I am not sure how I got past it, inserting new clean disc I think?
I should not have to keep making new back up discs each time should I???
Keys to the Problem Am trying to do weekly back-up. Disc I used last week is not acceptable? states that it is not formatted? I don't know what that means or how to fix...
Try with a clean boot first.
Refer this link:
For more information you can refer this links and check if it helps.
Let us know if it helped.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Am trying to do weekly back-up. Disc I used last week is not acceptable? states that it is not formatted? I don't know what that means or how to fix...
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Am trying to do weekly back-up. Disc I used last week is not acceptable? states that it is not formatted? I don't know what that means or how to fix...:
How to Fix Am trying to do weekly back-up. Disc I used last week is not acceptable? states that it is not formatted? I don't know what that means or how to fix... with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Application.Commandbars (\"xxx\").Enabled = False does not work? Tech Support,How to Fix - All programs in Windows 7 showing 'not responding'?,Troubleshoot:anti virus & microsoft office programs non-responsive Error,ALT Enter in Microsoft Windows 2007 Excel [Solved],[Solved] Append\/update a table containing an attachment field.,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open