Monday, April 18, 2016

How to Fix Problem - After installing Windows 7 and installing updates, my computer is behaving very strangely.?

After installing Windows 7 and installing updates, my computer is behaving very strangely.

I am working on building a system for a friend and Windows 7 is giving me the same problem repeatedly.
I will install Windows7, no problem(other than it not recognizing the card reader).
But about 6 hours after I install updates, which could be unrelated,
about 70% of the in system links die.
For instance, in Control Panel Category view, I can click headers and maybe three subheaders.
Another example is Network and Sharing Center, I can click to my heart's delight but Change advanced sharing settings will never
open.
What am I doing wrong here?
original title: I'm having a very strange problem.

Solutions to the Problem After installing Windows 7 and installing updates, my computer is behaving very strangely.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

No luck, but after this install I was able to isolate what is causing the problem, and it's not Windows.
When I try to install the motherboard drivers, the installer forces windows to restart, no warning no time to shut down, it just clicks off.
But the interesting part is that when it boots back up Windows does not recognize the fact that it was shutdown
while an installer was running.
It just tries to act normal.
Included with the system links not working, new program installers will not work either.

Make Sure that your Hardware Meets the System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After installing Windows 7 and installing updates, my computer is behaving very strangely.:

How to Fix After installing Windows 7 and installing updates, my computer is behaving very strangely. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooting:After Windows reset nothing seems to work Error,After replacing my desktop, I cannot get the Backup to recognize the new location [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, my laptop's number pad no longer works,al enviar un fax con windows 7 dice:el medio esta protegido contra escritura [Solved],Tech Support: All 32-bit browsers crash as soon as they open under Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit),32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment