After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, lost Bluetooth connection to Kinivo wireless speakers.
Original title: Windows 8.1 Bluetooth problem
After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, I lost my Bluetooth connection to my Kinivo wireless speakers.
I managed to get them reconnected, but now Windows has identified them as a headset instead of speakers, so I'm still not getting any sound.
tried "Adding a device" under the PC settings option, but Windows couldn't find the speakers that way either.
Anyone else have this odd problem?
Solutions to the Problem After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, lost Bluetooth connection to Kinivo wireless speakers.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, lost Bluetooth connection to Kinivo wireless speakers. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, lost Bluetooth connection to Kinivo wireless speakers.:
How to Fix After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, lost Bluetooth connection to Kinivo wireless speakers. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,Fast Solution to Problem: After installing Windows 8.1 the system will not boot with the battery installed.,How to Fix Error - After win 7 anytime upgrade, system crashes when trying to come out of hibernate?,[Solved] After Upgrade from 8 to 8.1 Corel Draw can't handle copy function,Troubleshoot:After upgrading to Windows 8.1 Sleep mode will not work Error,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?