After updates computer will not boot "Error loading OS"
no option to do anything just the next above with blinking cursor this is Windows 7 32bit.
Computer was working perfect before the update.
Anwsers to the Problem After updates computer will not boot "Error loading OS"
I would suggest that you try booting the computer in Safe Mode and check if the computer boots without any issues.
Safe mode starts Windows with a limited set of files and drivers.
Startup programs do not run in safe mode, and only the basic drivers needed
to start Windows are installed, follow the steps to boot the computer in safe mode:
Restart the computer
Start tapping F8 key
You will get advanced boot option window
Select the option “Safe mode”.
Check the link: Start your computer in safe mode: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Start-your-computer-in-safe-mode
Once you boot the computer in Safe mode, make a note of the updates that were installed previously.
1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start.
In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
2. In the left pane, click View update history.
Now make a note of KB articles for previously installed updates and provide us the same for further assistance.
Refer the link: See which Windows updates are installed: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/See-which-Windows-updates-are-installed
Thanks and Regards:
Swathi B - Microsoft Support.
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After updates computer will not boot "Error loading OS":
How to Fix After updates computer will not boot "Error loading OS" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshoot:After successful anytime upgrade (home prem. to Ultimate)- several problems have occured. reboot to Black Screen, no safe mode, etc,Troubleshooting:After typing a searching word and press enter, nothing happens. Hovering over the headlines with a mouse doesn't change anything.,After moving, I find that I cannot connect from my home page to a certain website. I;ve been able to connect after logging on to my e-mail address but then only after several tries. Any suggestions? [Solved],Troubleshooter of Error: After Windows 2000 and Excel, I am now using Office 2007, and can't figure out how to \"fill down\" or \"fill right\", or the old simple \"copy\" and \"paste\". I can't find these in any of the pull down menus.,After installing Windows 7 Ultimate, the light for my internet connection does not light up. [Solved],32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?