Cache will not clear after upgrading
For 99% of the web pages I visit this is not a problem, but for one site ONLY, whenever I visit it, while before upgrading to Windows7, and hence IE8, the sites main page would load, now IE opens to the last page I was at and I have to click on the site's
HOME button to get to the main page. Another peculiar happening is that the page that does open up has a weather Frame on it and a calendar Frame on it. The calendar frame loads correctly, but the weather frame, upon first loading / first opening, does not
Any ideas on why this one site would behave differently than it did when visited while running IE8 & Vista Premium?
Anwsers to the Problem Cache will not clear after upgrading
Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forum!
To assist you better, please provide us more information.
a) Which is the website on which you’re facing this issue?
b) Do you see this whether frame and calendar frame on particular website or on tool bar?
I would suggest you to optimize internet explorer and check whether it helps.
To do so, please follow the steps mentioned below:
Internet Explorer 8
1. Open Internet Explorer 8.
2. Click Tools, and then click Manage Add-ons.
3. On the Show drop-down menu, select All add-ons to display all add-ons that are installed on the computer.
4. For each item in this list, select the add-on, and then click Disable in the Information window.
5. When you have disabled all the items in this list, click OK.
6. Exit and then restart Internet Explorer.
7. If issues do not reoccur, repeat steps 1 through 3.
8. Click Enable for a single add-on.
9. Repeat steps 6 through 8 until you determine which add-on causes errors to occur.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
If optimize Internet explorer doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to reset Internet explorer.
To do so, please refer the below mentioned link to fix it.
I hope this information helps.
Please get back to us if you have any more questions about this issue.
Thanks and Regards
Mir - Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/answersfeedback/threads
Check Windows System Requirements
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Cache will not clear after upgrading:
How to Fix Cache will not clear after upgrading with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.22.214.171.124 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.126.96.36.199 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Fix Error - Browser resizing?,Tech Support: BSOD (0x8e) by mpfltr.sys,[Solution] Calculating hours between two specific times,Browser History Lost in Upgrade [Solved],Troubleshoot:Calculating a percentage based on row totals not grand total in pivot table,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work